WEEKEND With DJOKKA Team n Friends.. ^^

Hello Dear All,


How Are You today?
Me? I am fine, Thank you so much.

Okay, these last few days I have some stories to tell,

But today, I am going to share about my wonderful journey on lassssttt week end :D

I said " lassssttt week" because it happened on the first weekend of our class in Bali.

***

It was a beautiful Sunday morning.

Djokka team and friends were going to visit some interesting places in Bali.

Our Fist destination is Nusa Dua Beach.

I already visited this beach before, but... I did not do some specific activities provided there. So, I had to try this time.

I chose PARA SAILING as my best choice.

Do you know what?
To proof it, I should try it.

Don't worry with your skirt (ROK),
I wore Skirt, and it's okay, I did it well.

Don't you believe me???
Just try it someday.


Firstly when you see how it works, you'l think that it is scary think to practice.
but believe me, it is not. for me, Rollercoaster is the best. Compared with Parasailing, Rollercoaster will make your heart beat so fasssttt while parasailing is not.



I was so happy because I did it well-- Alone! (Most of Us also tried Parasailing) Yeaaaaa ^^ happyyyy.


Then, we went to GWK, Garuda Wisnu Kencana.
Each of us need to spent Rp 30.000,- to pass the entrance door at GWK. But, lucky us, Kak Arif has very nice strategy. He did lobbying strategy to officers of GWK, because we are in 9, we got a discount (thank to kak Arif..) and we needed only Rp 15.000/ person to enter GWK. Magic!! Thank Kak Arif. :D

In GWK, we took so many pictures,


Enjoy the wonderful view using Telescope,


Attending performance of beautiful dances by Bali dancer.


After that we have lunch under the trees outside GWK.. hmm yummyy...

What a Joy!

After that, we went to Dream land,
Wow... Nice Beach!
Blue sky Vs Blue beach --> Blue is really Awesome.
But, because it was so sunny, you need to wear eyeglasses ..haha

Okay, The next one is ULUWATU.

Wow... after going somewhere, it was a time to visit ULUWATU.

Yeah, with only Rp 15.000 for entrance ticket, we could enjoy the great view there.





Yeeee.... Finally, after finishing our incredible journey, we went back to our dorms.

What a hectic day but Amazing one ^________^

C you All








Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SAYA dan EWB (Education Without Border) 2011 - Dubai d Abu Dhabi - UAE 27-31 March 2011

MERAJUT dengan HATI ^_^

PROSES PEMBUATAN TEMPE AL-AMAN (COCOK UNTUK NEGARA 4 MUSIM).