What I am scared of T_T

Dear mates,

Again, I face the thing that I am really scared of... T_T

may be for some people, this is not a big deal.. but honestly.. yes it is.. for me.

I had an IELTS speaking test today. and do you know what?

The topic in part two was about Advertisement.

Huuhuhuhu..

Some days ago, I already ask my friends about this topic since I already experienced the same theme at my previous IELTS test. And again, I got this topic. It was terrible for me since I could not use many idioms and collocations I have learned.

I do not know why.. I think I could not expand my vocabulary well relating this topic. Yeah at least I know that although we already maximize our effort, but if  Allah say NO. yeah..It will.



So.. Just Let Allah Do the rest dech.. Bismillah ^_^

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SAYA dan EWB (Education Without Border) 2011 - Dubai d Abu Dhabi - UAE 27-31 March 2011

MERAJUT dengan HATI ^_^

PROSES PEMBUATAN TEMPE AL-AMAN (COCOK UNTUK NEGARA 4 MUSIM).