WHAT A DAY!

Dear Matess...

I have some stories to tell for today,

This Friday was the last day for us to meet Angela, our Teacher. She is going to go back to her beloved hometown, Sydney. Next week, we will have new teachers, Mark and Gerry.



We gave her a handicraft and took some photos with her. Unfortunately, one of our classmate, John missed the class. He went to the hospital to accompany his friend to health check up so he did not come to the class which is mean we did not have his photo with us.

Angela was crying in the end, Yeahh.. I know... We are the only her good studentss (Hahaha :P), that's why it was so hard to leave us here. :P

On the other hand, I have difficult feeling to tell, it was such kind of a mix-up feeling where I could feel either happy or so sad. Do you know what?

This week will be the last week for ADS-6M and 3M classes at IALF, they will have the IELTS test tomorrow morning (Saturday), and after that, all of them will leave Bali. IALF will be quiet place, not as usual. I will not meet all of them anymore. I hope someday we can meet each other in Oz.

However, I will loss some of my house-mates since there are six of them who stay in the same rental house as mine... Hikhik.. It will be very empty now. :(

All in All, I hope that all of them will achieve the best things in the future. They have done the best effort, just let Allah do the rest.


Goodluck for All of you ADS- matess and of course for my beloved teacher, Angela, as we also wish the same for us. )

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SAYA dan EWB (Education Without Border) 2011 - Dubai d Abu Dhabi - UAE 27-31 March 2011

PROSES PEMBUATAN TEMPE AL-AMAN (COCOK UNTUK NEGARA 4 MUSIM).

MERAJUT dengan HATI ^_^