HALAL or HARAM ya?

Dear all,

Some days ago, Mb Kurny asked me to accompany her to a Kiosk in the edge of Sesetan Street near our rental house.

At first, I thought that it was such kind of ordinary kiosk until mbak Kurny said that there was something special in that place. I was wonder of course, and ask her to explain more about it.

Then, I knew what she meant. It was Chinese Kiosk which sold many International products such as international foods, cosmetics and others.

I was reluctant of entering that place since I need to be very careful of choosing everything because Moeslems are minority here.

If I want to eat, for example, I need to make sure whether the sellers are moeslems or not. If they are not, I will not eat there, even though the food is delicious and "seem" to be halal.

I just want to be very careful. Yes, I must!

Okay, Let's focus on the kiosk above.

As I said to you before that that was International Products Kiosk, I told mb Kurny to be very careful of buying something there. Oya, the majority of the product sold there is imported from Malaysia, that's why mbak Kurny said that it must be Halal.

She bought a pack of chocolate coffee, and I reminded her to check the availability of "Halal" label. Malaysian label. Yes, There is, so she bought it.

And then she persuaded me to buy cosmetics, I was interested in buying the cosmetics for some reasons, first it was cosmetic from Malaysia, it should be halal. Second, I read the ingredients of the cosmetics and it seems good and halal too.

But, I was "Was-was" when we were going to pay in the cashier.  If I doubt about that cosmetic, I should leave it.

And finally I have a good idea, I was connected to the internet through my HP and then searching the information regarding the cosmetics since there is no halal label.

Since some sources said that cosmetics with no label Halal in Malaysia may contain some "non-halal" substances, so I made my final decision not to buy that cosmetics.

I told mb Kurny also, and both of us put the cosmetics back to the shelf of the Kiosk.

If you are uncertain about something you want to buy, especially for the "HALAL" brands, Just leave it. Okey.

I remember about this hadits. 

"Sesungguhnya perkara yang halal sudah jelas nyata dan perkara yang haram juga sudah jelas nyata, dan di antara kedua-duanya itu ada beberapa perkara yang masih belum jelas statusnya (syubhat), bagi orang yang masih tidak tahu mengenai statusnya ; apakah dia termasuk dalam perkara yang halal atau yang haram?. Maka dalam hal ini, sebaiknya meninggalkannya untuk membersihkan agama dan kehormatannya, agar dia selamat, dan sesiapa yang mengambil sedikit daripadanya, maka ia akan menjatuhkannya ke dalam sesuatu yang haram, sebagaimana orang yang menggembala kambing di tempat yang berbatasan dengan kawasan terlarang, dia hampir-hampir akan mencelakakan dirinya. Ingatlah bahawa tiap-tiap raja mempunyai area terlarang. Ingatlah bahawadaerah yang dilarang  Allah itu ialah semua perkara yang diharamkan olehnya.”
(Riwayat Imam Al-Bukhari, Muslim dan al-Tarmizi dan riwayat ini adalah lafaz al-Tarmizi)
 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SAYA dan EWB (Education Without Border) 2011 - Dubai d Abu Dhabi - UAE 27-31 March 2011

PROSES PEMBUATAN TEMPE AL-AMAN (COCOK UNTUK NEGARA 4 MUSIM).

MERAJUT dengan HATI ^_^