HOMETOWN: Just Practice of How to use Collocations.

Dear all,

I just want to describe my hometown. ^_^

My hometown is a small city, just call it XX.

It is located in eastern part of Semarang, a capital city of Central Java.

Actually, it is located in mountaneous area, situated in a hilly place.

If you come there, you will be welcomed by dense forest since it is such an unspoilt countryside. However, do not worry, it is well worth seeingt. Furthermore, The area has some breathtaking scenery with panoramic view.

So, everyone who really miss a place where they can feel relax atmosphere, just come to my hometown. a tranquil countryside will welcome you.

It is really fantastic. ^_^

Now, moving on to the part of Semarang that I really like.

Honestly, in down town of the city, there is a conservation area where there are many quaint old buildings from dutch colonialization era. In this place, the castles dominate the landscape. However, If someone ask me which part of my hometown I want to renovate? Absolutely I will answer that some places in down town area are still unwell maintained by the government. there are many run-down buildings. also, some other historic buildings fell into ruin about some years ago. Consequently, the government should preserve well these building in order to avoid other problems.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SAYA dan EWB (Education Without Border) 2011 - Dubai d Abu Dhabi - UAE 27-31 March 2011

PROSES PEMBUATAN TEMPE AL-AMAN (COCOK UNTUK NEGARA 4 MUSIM).

MERAJUT dengan HATI ^_^