INFORMATION DAY @MERCURE HOTEL

Dear Matess, 

Some weeks before our farewell party, we attended an Information day at Mercure Hotel. there were many Australian Universities Representatives who provided brief information regarding our study preferences in Australia. 

I went there with bu Risa using our rental Motorbike. 


After being there, I met some of our women friends.. and then we discuss something while we were waiting for the opening session.


 Ah, the most awesome one was about lunch. we had lunch there freely. Bu Risa and I eat together (with Mark / our teacher and James Cook University representative sat next to us.

Finally, I found my first and second university preferences. May Allah always guide me for everything I choose and I do. I am nothing without Allah.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SAYA dan EWB (Education Without Border) 2011 - Dubai d Abu Dhabi - UAE 27-31 March 2011

MERAJUT dengan HATI ^_^

PROSES PEMBUATAN TEMPE AL-AMAN (COCOK UNTUK NEGARA 4 MUSIM).