ENdNote and NVivo

Dear matess,

Yeah,

I do not have specific information to tell about. However, giving you all information about new software that I already knew, maybe useful. Hopefully.

In my IAP (Introductory Academic Program), there are many information that we attain. To illustrate this point, learning new software will be good example. we are learning of how to use EndNote and InVivo. Btw, do you know what  these two amazing and brilliant software used for?

Both, either InVivo or EndNote are new software for me.. they are very important for doing research. EndNote is very essential or making bibliography or references. Invivo, will be very useful to analyse research, especially Qualitative method.

Lucky us, as students of Flinders University, we are allowed to download and install them in our PC or Laptop. of course free of charge. I am over the moon. :)

from HERE
 from HERE 



Because of these two software, I think.. I will keen on the research.. hohoho Bismillah, just do everything because of Allah :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SAYA dan EWB (Education Without Border) 2011 - Dubai d Abu Dhabi - UAE 27-31 March 2011

MERAJUT dengan HATI ^_^

PROSES PEMBUATAN TEMPE AL-AMAN (COCOK UNTUK NEGARA 4 MUSIM).