MATERNITY PRACTICE in MANGKANG PUBLIC HEALTH CENTER


MATERNITY PRACTICE in MANGKANG PUBLIC HEALTH CENTER

Today was a wonderful day...


It was so Tiring..>Very2 Tiring..Hufh...
But I understand well that sigh is the worst thing ever. Thats why I always try to smile.
Today was my first day of getting clinical practice in Mangkang Public Health Centre (PHC)/ (Puskesmas Mangkang). My friends and I giving such kind of ANC (Antenal Care) to the pregnant women. Working with society is really enjoyable. We can share our Joy and happiness then we also can learn about the beauty of life.
Today was my firs day in Mangkang..and became the beginning for my wonderful practice during this week. Yeah, just a week.

The thing that sometimes make me feel so tired is about the distance. The distance from my lodging house to the Mangkang PHC is about 25 kilometers and I ride it by my beloved motorcycle, si PIYO-PIYO.

Nomatter how tiring it was...I believe that this is a part of my future. So.. I have to fight for it. Ganbatte!!!^_^

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SAYA dan EWB (Education Without Border) 2011 - Dubai d Abu Dhabi - UAE 27-31 March 2011

MERAJUT dengan HATI ^_^

PROSES PEMBUATAN TEMPE AL-AMAN (COCOK UNTUK NEGARA 4 MUSIM).